The beauty and sanctity of married are dented and destroyed when another woman comes between the man and his wife. That you are here today dear reader seeking prayers to separate your husband from a strange woman shows that the enemy is seeking to destroy the sweet and lovely union between yourself and your husband. Trust me, it is a horrible experience when another woman is getting the romantic attention that should be reserved for you alone.
But I assure you that no matter how bad your marriage looks now, God can truly turn things around for your marriage; He can turn your water into wine. He will separate your husband from the homewrecker, revive the love in your marriage and it sweeter than honey.
If you are taking these prayers for your own marriage, you are indeed a virtuous woman, and your husband will know this very soon and appreciate you for it. Just bow your head and heart anywhere you are and take these prayers to separate my husband from a strange woman with faith in your heart and you will begin to see the work of God in your marriage. And peradventure, you are saying these prayers for someone whose marriage is heading for the rocks, you are an amazing person and you will not lose your reward.
Prayers for love and understanding in my marriage
1. I’m praying for love and understanding between my husband and me. I know our love is a beautiful thing, and I want to cherish it in good times and in bad. It’s my prayer that no strange woman or man will come in between us, dear Lord keep the fire of our love burning ever.
2. Please God, let my husband never look at another woman and let him always love me. Let us be happy together and prosper in love.
3. Praying for my husband and I to grow in love, patience, understanding and trust. I pray that no strange woman will come in between our marriage.
4. Please help my husband see how blessed he is to have a wife who loves him and wants to spend the rest of her life with him. I pray that no strange woman will come in between our marriage.
5. Our love is the only glue that adheres us together and I fast for this to stay strong. I beg you to give me understanding, the knowledge, wisdom and strength to keep our marriage. I pray that no strange woman will come in between us.
6. You are the only one I want, the only one I dream of. In a world full of beautiful things you are still my one true love. Nothing shall come in between us, now and forever.
7. Darling, I pray that you and I don’t forget to be kind to one another. Because when we do, we lose the forest through the trees. I pray that no woman will come in between us neither will any strange being cause an asunder between us.
8. Lord, help me to love him so well that no other woman ever tries to lure him away. We will love each other against any strange women. Please bless our marriage so well.
9. Lord, please be with my husband and I, so that love and understanding will always exist in our marriage and that no man or woman may be able to put any enmity between us.
10. Lord, thank you for the love between my husband and I. Thank you for the joy of our marriage and our home. May we never take it for granted. With your help, may we always give each other the space we need to flourish. Give us wisdom in difficult times and teach us to love each other with your kind of love. Amen
11. My Love, I pray for you that you will be granted grace and wisdom to do your duties as a husband, to love me as your wife and for me to submit to you as my husband. Love is the answer to any problem we face in our marriage. I ask that we grow more understanding of what our natures are and to love ourselves more that no man or woman can put asunder between us.
12. Dear God, I pray that you help me to never give up on our marriage. Help us to be better and not just different. I know that we can make this work because we love each other and are best friends. Please show me what to do, please guide me and my husband in the right direction and thank you so much for helping us. Please, Lord, shield us from strange woman or man that wants to put asunder between us.
13. Please God, Let our love grow and be happy. Be his number one priority, and give us the patience to love each other no matter what! Let us always see each other eye-to-eye and heart-to-heart. Let us always build a stronger bond of Love, understanding, and protection between us and to guide us from a distance.
14. I pray to you oh God to help our love grow to a deeper level and understand your side of the. I want to be there for you and let you know that I am always on your side, I will fight for your happiness, so please just be honest with me and don’t leave me on my own.
15. With all my heart, I will keep loving you no matter what happens. It’s my prayer that no one will put asunder between us, may we always find every reason to keep our love irrespective of all the obstacles around us. May the Lord keep us and shield us from every form of strange women. I love you, my king!
16. The love I have for you is still as strong as it was the day we got married. We are two people in God that were brought together and made one. May our love continue to grow until we’re old and gray. I love you, my sweet husband and I pray that no strange woman or man will come in between us. I’ll love you always till death do us part.
17. Please, Lord Jesus, put an end to my husband’s weird and immoral love affair with the strange woman. In the name of Jesus, I revoke my husband’s favor from the strange woman. In the name of Jesus, I defy every power of polygamy in Jesus name.
18. In the name of Jesus, all spiritual bad arrows launched from any foreign woman currently in my marriage, I pray you to loose your grasp on my marriage and return to where you hail.
19. Please God, protect me from any strange woman that would come between us and our love for each other. I pray also for a cord of love to be and remain strong between me and my husband.
20. I declare that there is no stranger in marriage. I pray that you and I will understand each other better and love each other more deeply.
21. I pray that God puts an unshakeable foundation of love between us, from now until forever. Love you, darling. I pray that no stranger will come in between us and no man will put asunder between our marriage.
22. I declare that God puts an unbreakable cord of love between us, from now until forever. I want to be with you forever and I pray that no stranger will come in between us and no man will put asunder between our marriage.
23. I pray that God puts an unshakeable foundation of love between us, from now until forever.
24. God bless my marriage and husband. I pray that no stranger will come in between us and no man will put asunder between our marriage.
25. I pray that God helps us to remain united, from now until forever and that no one will put asunder between our marriage. I pray that no stranger will come in between us and no man will put asunder between our marriage.
26. I pray that we will be able to remain together, always. I will continue to love you and always be there for you. I pray that no one will put asunder our marriage.
27. I pray that our love for each other grows strong every day and that we become the best of friends. I pray that no stranger will come in between us and no man will put asunder between our marriage.
28. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. I hope we’ll always be there for each other through thick and thin, you’ll never let me down and I’ll never let you down. I pray that no stranger will come in between us and no man will put asunder between our marriage.
29. You are the love of my life, the reason I smile and the light that brightens up my world. There is a kind of happiness one feels after meeting you once. You are my everything. I pray that no stranger will come in between us and no woman will put asunder between our marriage.
30. I just wanted to take the time to tell you how much I love you and let you know I’m thankful for all that you do. You’re an amazing man and I’m lucky to have you in my life. You mean the world to me, and I can’t imagine my life without you. I pray that no stranger will come in between us and no man will put asunder between our marriage. I pray that every strange woman loose her grasp on my marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
31. May our love only grow stronger as the years go by. May we never have to worry about someone taking each other from us, and may we love and cherish each other for a lifetime.
32. I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I pray that our love through the power of God will be strong enough to wade away strange love from strange men and women in our marriage.
33. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. I love you for putting your hand into my holiness and trembling with delight. You are my sweetheart. I pray that every strange woman loose her grasp on my marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
34. That’s just the way you make me feel, because when I am with you, there is not a single thing in this world that matters more to me than my relationship with you. You are the only thing that makes sense in this crazy world, my husband, It’s my prayer that every strange woman loose her grasp on my marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
35. I will love you for the rest of my life. Even if we have to live in a small, dirty house with only one mattress, I will still love you, even if our friends and family don’t approve of us. My prayer is that every strange woman on you, darling shall loose her grasp on my marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
36. You are my best friend, my partner in life and someone I can’t imagine a day without. I didn’t think it was possible to fall even more in love with you as the years go by, but my love for you grows deeper than ever and I am blessed to call you mine, It’s my prayer that every strange woman loose her grasp on my marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
37. I love you, and I remember all the sacrifices that you made to keep our relationship alive. You have always been there for me and you have never failed to show me your love. I pray that every strange woman loose her grasp on my marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
38. Dear Lord, protect my marriage and make it a fortress against any strange woman. I pray for a strong cord of love between me and my husband.
39. I pray that the Lord will guide me to be a worthy wife and help me to be a good wife. I pray for a cord of love between me and my husband, I pray for unconditional love. I pray that every strange woman that wants to destroy my marriage is taken away.
40. No strange women in my marriage, I declare in the name of Jesus. My marriage enjoys perfect blissfulness.
Prayer against Any Strange Woman in My Marriage
41. My marriage is my mission field, and I declare an offensive attack on all strange women who are trying to destroy in Jesus name, amen.
42. In the name of Jesus, let every power that attracts strange women or men into my marriage life.
43. In the name of Jesus, I bind every spirit that any strange woman or man is employing against my home. O Lord strengthen the cord of love between my husband and I.
44. I annul every charm, bewitchment, and enchantment cast on my husband by any strange woman or man. may the power of the Lord God be the source of all that happens in my marriage.
45. In the name of Jesus, I claim all the ground I’ve lost to the odd woman and bad counselors. May my marriage be blissful and full of love.
46. I declare that every arrow of strange woman causing havoc in my matrimonial home, return to your sender.
47. In the name of Jesus, I demolish any strange woman’s confidence and boasting over my marriage.
48. I command any fortress created around my marital life by any strange woman to crumble right now in the name of Jesus.
49. In the name of Jesus, let every strange leg roaming around my matrimonial home be chased out by fire.
50. My dear husband, I pray that you will look at me with tenderness and kindness, with love and delight. I pray that your eyes will always say, I’m glad we’re together.
Prayer against Strange Women in Marriage
51. O Lord, I humbly pray for a strong cord of love, faith and commitment to bind my husband and I together forever that no strange woman will be able to break, in Jesus name.
52. I pray for protection against strange women and enemies who want to take my husband away from me.
53. No weapon formed against thee shall prosper! I bind all strange women to my husband’s life.
54. Every charm, enchantment and evil devise to turn my husband’s heart from me is destroyed by the power in the name of Jesus.
55. A prayer for marriage. No evil will come between us, no strange women will seduce my husband, no danger will terrify me as long as he is with me.
56. Any power living in any human, wind, water or tree that is working to destroy my marriage is burnt down by fire in the name of Jesus.
57. Just as the body of Pharaoh and his army sank into the sea, let the power of God drown any evil permutation and power that is standing between my husband and myself in Jesus name.
58. Lazarus heard the voice of Jesus from the depths of the grave, I decree that my husband hears the voice of Jesus and the voice of my love in the name of Jesus.
Prayers for Strength and Wisdom for My Husband against Strange Woman
59. Please help my husband gain wisdom and strength to handle the strange woman that walks among us. Stay with him tonight and protect him from this evil woman.
60. I pray for my husband that his heart will be shielded from strange women. Please give him strength and wisdom.
61. Oh God, I pray for the strength and wisdom for my husband to use truth and love to combat every strange situation with any strange woman. Help him and help me too that we will be faithful in this marriage.
62. Please, dear Lord, help my husband fight the good fight against evil women. He is weak and his sin has left him vulnerable. Bless him with your strength and wisdom as he battles against the temptations of the devil in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
63. My sweetheart and my heartthrob, I pray and hope you find the strength and wisdom to deal with strange women who come too close to your personal space.
64. Lord, help my husband to be strong in resist the temptation of strange women. I pray that he will be faithful, avoid temptation and hold on to what is good and righteous. I love you so much, my love.
65. I pray against every enemy that has been attacking my husband and trying to undermine our marriage. I pray the Father will give him strength and wisdom to overcome every tangle of strange women in his way.
66. Dear God, please help my husband fight off these thoughts of unfaithfulness please Lord, grant him Your strength and wisdom to deal with every form of seduction and temptation.
67. My husband deserves the strength to resist temptation and hold his head high. Lord grant him wisdom to stay strong and firm against every strange woman that seeks to destroy our marriage.
68. Please Lord I beseech your mercies over my husband that You grant him wisdom and strength to wade off every form of seduction and temptation from any strange woman that seeks to ruin his life and our marriage in Jesus name, Amen.
69. I pray for my husband as he stands against a strange woman who is trying to destroy our marriage and family. I pray that God gives him the strength and wisdom he needs to handle this situation.
70. I Pray that God will give my husband the strength and wisdom he will need to confront the strange woman who has been sending him messages and trying to destroy our marriage. I pray that he resists temptations, as we are worthy of his absolute loyalty.
71. Please keep my husband safe in all his ways, Lord. Bless him with strength and wisdom as he deals comes in contact with strange women at the office or any other places. Amen!
72. I lift up my husband to you, O God. May he be a man of integrity in a world that is filled with wickedness, fornication, adultery and all evils. Give him strength and wisdom as he struggles against the temptations around him.
74. Lord I humbly ask for protection and guidance for my husband as he faces temptation day today. Please help him make wise choices and stay strong in his faith.
75. I pray for wisdom and discernment to help my man navigate these strange and threatening waters of adulterous women.
76. Father, hear my prayer for my husband. I ask that you deliver him from all that is wicked and guard your servant, who trusts in you from every form of strange and evil women.
77. Hello, love, I pray for your safety and wisdom in dealing with every difficult situation and penetration of strange and evil women into your heart and our marriage. Guard your heart, darling.
78. No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. This is my prayer for you, my lovely husband. May your heart be guarded and preserved.
79. Dear God, I pray that you strengthen and guide my husband against the strange woman. Please keep him close to you at all times and use him to your glory.
80. I pray against every strange woman that wants to destroy my husband and ruin our marriage in Jesus name. No evil woman will gain entrance into my husband’s life.
81. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that my husband will love me and forsake all others. I also pray for the Holy Spirit to ruin his relationship with any strange woman.
82. I rebuke every attack of the enemy and cast out all of the evil women that want to tear apart my marriage in Jesus name, Amen.
83. Dear Jesus, please protect my husband’s heart and soul from evil. Protect him from women who want to do him harm through temptation. Please bring me closer to my husband as we grow fast together in your Son’s name, Amen.
84. Lord, I know my husband has been tempted by another woman, which is why I am asking that you would place a hedge of protection around him. Protect him from temptation and evil women who are trying to destroy our marriage in Jesus name, Amen.
85. I believe that with God’s help, my husband will stay focused on our marriage and reject the advances of strange women.
86. Dear Lord, I thank you for the gift of my husband. Thank you for keeping me and our family safe from evil women who would destroy our happy family.
87. I pray against every strange woman that wants to destroy my husband and ruin our marriage in Jesus name.
88. My husband and I have been married for a long time. I know there are other women out there who feel the same way about their husbands, and in this difficult time, we must stand together. Please Lord, I pray You separate my husband from all other strange women in our marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
89. Dear Lord, please remove from my husband the temptation to cheat on me with a strange woman. I pray that he will always be sexually attracted only to me and remain faithful to our marriage in every way. Amen.
90. My prayer for you is that you will not be pulled away from me by strange women with their smooth and seductive words. My dear husband, I seek for God’s wisdom and strength for you in every way. Amen.
91. Please God keep my husband safe. Stay by him and protect him wherever he may go. Guard his heart to jealousy keep Your word in his heart at all times that he may be shielded from every evil appearance. Amen.
92. I pray for you to keep your eyes on me and not to be easily fooled by smooth words from women. My dear husband, God, please give him wisdom and strength in every way. Amen.
93. My lovely husband, I am praying for you to be protected against women who will try to seduce you with their smooth and seductive words. I pray that God gives you the strength and wisdom to jog through situations in life. Amen.
94. Dear God, I pray that my husband will not be led away from me by other women. I seek your wisdom and strength for him always. Amen.
95. My sweetheart, I pray that you will stay faithful to me, and not be pulled away by other women. I love and need you, and want us to be happy forever. May God give us the strength we need to succeed. Amen.
96. To the husband of my heart, I ask God to protect you from the flattering words of strangers. May He give you wisdom and strength in all that you do. I love you!
97. May the Lord be with you, my dear husband and keep you strong in spirit from the temptation of other women. I pray that you will return to me safe, healthy and whole. Amen.
98. I pray that God will protect you and make you strong in the face of temptation. My darling husband, may you be preserved from every appearance of evil in Jesus name. Amen!
99. God, please keep my husband safe. I pray you will stay by him and protect him wherever he may go. Guard his heart to jealousy keep Your word in his heart at all times that he may be shielded from every evil appearance. Amen.
100. Please God keep my husband safe. Guard his heart, protect him wherever he may go, and shield him from evil and strange women. Amen.