The fear of how your son is doing in jail right now can be excruciating. But when worry can not help, praying to the only able God is the best option. That is why I will boldly say you are doing the right thing by praying for your son who has not only been arrested but is now locked behind bars.
At times like this, holding unto God who is the fourth man in the fiery furnace is the most sensible thing to do. Satan who is the source of this whole trouble will not back down until he sees that you are mourning your son’s demise. DO not let him! all he is saying to you now is to ensure you do not trust in God any longer. You must hold your faith and pitch your anchor behind the veil.
the one who was with Jonah in the belly of the fish can stand string with your son today if only you will say these prayers for my son’s safety in the jail with faith in the name of Jesus. Jesus is the one whose voice transcends the realm of the living into the depths of the grave and brought out Lazarus, I am glad to inform you today that as you say the prayers below with genuine faith in His name, He will send His voice of peace, comfort and protection to your dear son no matter where he is in jail in the name of Jesus.
Prayers for My Son Locked behind Bars
1. Lord, help my son who is behind bars at this time. he is probably scared, being in jail and all, and I’m sure he’s worried about his future. Please help him to focus on putting things into perspective, Lord. He needs you now more than ever. I pray that you keep him from every form of danger, shield him from any kind of disease and save him from pain and anguish both within and without him.
2. Lord, help my son behind bars to be safe from violence and disease. Please help him to feed his soul with Your Word and find the inner peace You desire for him.
3. My son is probably scared, being in jail and all. I’m sure he is worried about his future. Please help him to focus on putting things into perspective. He needs you now more than ever. May you keep him from every form of danger; shield him from any kind of disease and save him from pain and anguish both within and without him.
4. I pray for my son. He’s in jail, Lord. And I know he must be scared. Lord, he needs you now more than ever. I pray that you keep him from every form of danger, shield him from any kind of disease and save him from pain and anguish both within and without him even while he is in jail. Thank you for your love over his life, dear Lord.
5. Dear God, my son is in prison and I ask that you bless him with your grace. He’s probably scared and unsure of his future. Please help him to focus on the bigger picture. He needs you now more than ever. I pray that you keep him from danger and harm and save him from pain and anguish. Help him to be in safety.
6. God, my son is in jail. I know he must be worried, scared, and hurting right now. Please make him feel safe. Help him focus on the good future you have planned for him—a future where everything is going to be ok. Please protect him from sickness, pain, and any danger that may come his way.
7. Dear God, please help my son right now. I know he is scared and worried about what may happened to him. Please keep him safe and calm. Guide him through this difficult time. In Jesus’ name, Amen
8. Heavenly Father, I ask that you help my son. Give him hope during this time when the world seems so hopeless and scary. Help him find security in you. Help him to trust that with each day that passes, he is one day closer to being with his family again. Keep him safe from every form of pain, disease or anguish while in jail. Thank you, Lord.
9. Dear God, I pray for my son’s safety and protection in jail. May no trouble or disease befall him.
10. I pray to God almighty that you stay strong while in jail. I pray that men and women of God will visit you and tell you the right things. I pray also to God that you stay safe from every human diseases possible. I pray for a miracle for you my son. I love you, son.
11. Dear God, please take care of my son while he is in jail so that he won’t get any bad sickness and stay safe.
12. Dear Lord, please protect my son while he’s in jail. I’m concerned that he will be exposed to diseases and violence. I pray that he remains safe and calm. Bless his cell mates too. Please show him love and mercy in the name of your son Jesus Christ, Amen.
13. Dear Lord, I ask you to watch over my son while he is incarcerated. Grant him protection from all physical harm and sickness. Keep his mind right and his eyes focused on You alone. I need him back home where he belongs soon. In Jesus’s name, Amen.
14. Dear son, I pray to the Lord that you’ll be safe in there. Don’t let anybody get into your head and keep a strong mind. I love you
15. Dear Lord, please protect my son from any kind of harm and disease. We thank you for the care you have for our family. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
16. May you be well and safe while serving your time. I am always thinking of you and will keep you in my prayers at night .I love you, son.
17. Dear God, please watch over my son for he is in jail and keep him safe from all trouble and disease. Guide him to his highest good. Amen
18. Lord, keep my son safe in Jail. Open the eyes of the authorities and make them see the situation he’s been placed in. And please Lord, keep him from contracting any kind of illness in that place. Guard his health and safety and bring him home to me soon and protect him from drug abuse and violence, Amen
19. Lord, please watch over my son right now. Keep him safe in jail and make sure the authorities are looking out for him. Please protect him from disease and hazards. I pray that You will bring him home soon. Thank You, Amen
20. Dear Lord, we are so thankful for all you’ve blessed us with. You are our rock and our salvation, and we pray that you keep my son safe. Deliver him from harm and illness, Lord, and let him return home soon to me. I trust that your great love will bring him comfort and protect him from danger, violence and evil. I praise your name and give you all the glory, Amen
Prayers for Health for My Son while in Jail
21. Please, Lord. Please be with my son in jail. Please protect him from illness. Please guard him from danger. I love him so much and I want him to be safe and healthy and home soon. Amen.
22. God, please guard and protect my son in jail. Give him the strength to handle his situation with grace and keep him safe from harm.
23. May the love, healing and protection of God surround and keep my son. Keep him from harm and illness in this place. Protect him from the dangers of addiction. I pray for his speedy return home. In Jesus name, Amen
24. I pray for my son who is in jail. I pray that God will keep him safe and well, so that he can soon come back home to his family. Amen
25. Lord, keep my son safe when he’s away from home. Be with him and let him feel your love.
26. Lord, watch over my son while he’s in jail. Protect him from disease and trouble.
27. God is the ultimate Protector. Thank You so much for the gift of my wonderful son. He recently went to jail on a drug offense. Please keep him safe, healthy and sound and protect him from other diseases in jail. I love him very much. Amen
28. God, You are the ultimate Protector. Thank You for creating my wonderful son. He is in jail for a drug offense. Please keep him safe and healthy and protect him from other diseases in jail. I love him very much. Amen
29. My wonderful son recently went to jail on a drug offense. Dear God, please keep him safe and protect him from other diseases in jail. I love him very much. Amen
30. Dear God, please watch over my son for protection and safety in jail. Amen
31. Dear God, please bless my son today while he is in jail. Please help him to stay safe, and help him to remember your love. Please remind him of how he can be a better person and how we can always pray for strength. I love you Jesus.
32. Bless my son with sound health and safety till he returns to me. I ask for forgiveness for the wrong that he has done.
33. I pray that you will stay close to my son while he is going through this hard time. Please be with him, keep him safe and well, and let him know we are here for him. Be with those who are incarcerated, increase their faith and the love of your people around them, guide them to the well-being. Protect our loved ones from any sickness and disease. Keep them safe in their prisons and their return home to their families safe.
34. Dear God, please stay close to my son as he deals with his imprisonment . Help him feel safe and know that we are here for him with love. Shield him from every form of sickness and diseases.
35. We thank you, God, for being close to our son while he deals with his jail term. Help him feel safe and know that we are here for him with love. Protect him from every form of sickness and diseases.
36. Dear Lord, stay close to my son as he deals with incarceration. Help him feel safe and know that we are here for him with love. Protect him from illness and disease.
37. Dear God, please walk with my son as he deals with his imprisonment. Be his shield from every form of sickness. Help him feel safe and know that we are here for him with love.
38. Dear God, please stay close to my son as he deals with his imprisonment. Let him know that he is safe and loved. Please keep him away from sickness and poor health.
39. God , thank you for being with my son through the difficult times he is going through. Please let him know that we love him and will to support him in any way we can. Shield him from sickness and diseases, and keep him safe at all times.
40. Dear Lord, I beg of you to protect my son from the chaos of prison. Please keep him healthy and safe during this difficult time. Let him know that You are watching over him and he is not alone.
41. Dear God, please help my son. Please guide his mind and heal him of his heartaches and depression. Please let him know that You are here for him and will support him in all ways. Put your angels around him and show him more of your love.
Prayers for Favorable Judgment for My Son in Jail
41. May my son get favorable judgment. May he be found not guilty.
42. Thinking of my son tonight & praying that he’ll get favorable judgement so he can come home soon
43. Lord please forgive me for trying to buy your favor, but my son is sitting in jail and I don’t know what to do. I am praying for a favorable judgment on his court case so that he can come home. Lord help us all during this period of difficulty.
44. Praying for favorable judgment from the court. My son and I depend on you God.
45. Our son is in jail today, we pray to God that he gets a favorable judgement and he comes out of that place alive. Amen.
46. Lord, I ask that you be with my son this morning in court. Guide the judge to have a favorable judgment. Please keep him safe and protected and may his innocence be evident. Thank you for your love, mercy and grace. Amen
47. My son is in jail I’m praying for a favorable and merciful judgement. And that he comes home soon enough to have time to really bond with his family.
48. Praying for my son. I love him, I miss him, and I’m so proud of him. He’s in jail facing serious charges. I believe God will be merciful to him. And will give him favorable judgement. Please let everyone be compassionate and peaceful during the trial especially the judge.
49. I understand the severity of my son’s situation and I want him to know that I love him and support him. He’s in jail facing serious charges. I believe God will be merciful to him, and will give him favorable judgement even though he is facing a long sentence. Praying for my son, please let everyone be kind and peaceful during the trial.
50. I pray for my son every day. He’s in jail facing serious charges, but I have faith that God will be merciful to him and grant him a favorable ruling. Please, let’s all be compassionate and peaceful during the trial. Thank you, God!
51. My son is facing serious charges and may go to jail. I believe God will be merciful and give him favorable judgment. I pray for peace and favor from everyone during the trial process.
52. Praying for my son. He’s in jail facing serious charges. I love him, I miss him, and I’m so proud of him. However, he needs help. Please Lord grant him favorable judgement. Thank you.
53. Lord, my son is facing a big challenge right now. I believe that you will be merciful to him. And will take care of all his needs. We’re praying for a peaceful and merciful trial.
54. Even though he has been in court for a long time and is facing serious charges, I miss my son. It’s difficult to confront him every day knowing that he’s behind bars. Please, Lord I pray for mercy during the trial.
55. Lord I pray for a merciful and favorable judgment for my son who is in jail. Amen
56. I pray that you put a guard over my son and keep him safe while he is in jail. Please cover him with Your mercies, because he knows no one else. I pray for Your mercy upon him, that he will not be forgotten by You.
57. Lord, your word says you forgive when we confess and forsake our sins. When my child is in jail, please help him to be a witness to the other inmates. Guide him to seek the truth and not to be moved by any of their actions or accusations. Lord, please allow his life to reflect yours while he is in this place and let it be a lesson for others. He will need your protection over him because of the enemy’s attack on his faith right now. Please help him, dear Lord.
58. I pray that the Lord will be a light to my son and give him favor in his time of trouble. Amen.
59. We are asking dear Lord that you grant our son mercy, compassion, love and grace. We want him to come home soon and safe.
60. Dear Lord, please watch over my son while he’s in jail. I pray that you protect him and give him peace. Please help us to get through this difficult time with strength and faith. In your holy name, Amen.
61. Lord we ask that you wrap your loving arms around our dear son today as he enters jail and prays for his favorable and merciful judgment. Amen
62. Oh Lord, I pray for merciful judgment over my son in jail. I ask for your mercy once again this morning as he goes in front of the judge for his final sentence. Bless him and be with him as he pleads for your forgiveness.
63. Lord, I pray for mercy and grace for my son in the difficult time he is going through now. Please see him through this period and give him favor with judges, lawyers, probation officers and correctional officers.
64. Dear God, please watch over my son Marshall wherever he is and give him the strength to get through his time in jail. May you guide him, comfort him and keep him safe. Thank you, Lord.
65. Praying for you, my son. Our mighty God will stand by you, and give you the best outcome possible. Always hold on to that truth. I love you, sweetheart.
Prayers for Strength and Courage for My Son While in Jail
66. As your son deals with this difficult period in his life, I ask that you surround him with your love and warmth. Help him feel comforted and safe throughout this difficult time.
67. This difficult time can feel like an eternity when you’re in prison. I pray for your safety, health and happiness every day. We all love you very much and want only the best for you. May you find strength and courage to weather this hard times victoriously.
68. Lord, let my son be strong and courageous in the dark place he is, grant him strength and courage to scale through.
69. Please, dear Lord place a hedge of protection around this child of yours, and all that are incarcerated with him. Grant him more strength and courage in this hard times.
70. God, please strengthen my son through this difficult time. My prayer is that You will remind him of his worth. I love him so much and don’t want to see him suffer. Please forgive him. Give my son the strength he needs to be strong in this situation. God, please give me wisdom and discernment as I navigate this season of life.
71. Father, I pray that you will send your Holy Spirit to comfort and guide my son while he is in jail. Give him strength and peace of mind during this difficult time. I pray that his cell mates will guard over him, and help him to stay strong in his faith and beliefs. Father, please protect him from harm from other inmates and officials. Lord Jesus, please give him peace knowing that you are with him.
72. I pray that the Holy Spirit will comfort, guide, strengthen and give peace of mind to my son who is in jail. I pray that his cell mate will guard and give him the strength to remain firm in his faith and beliefs. Lord, protect him from harm from other inmates and officials. And Jesus, please let his know you are with him.
71. Father, I ask you to comfort and guide my son while he is in jail. Give him strength and peace of mind as he endures this difficult time. Keep him safe from harm, so that he can walk out of the prison walls with his head held high and believing in his own self-worth. Protect him from those who would cause him harm, and let him be safe in your arms.
72. God, comfort my son while he is in jail. Please let him know that you are with him and that you love him. Give his cell mates the wisdom to help him during this difficult time. Help them to also understand your love and grace. Lord Jesus, calm his heart and mind during this time.
73. God, I know that my son is in jail and it is a hard time for all of us. Please be with him, help him through this hard period and please protect him from harm. I pray to you Oh Lord, please give him peace and confidence in you.
74. I pray that you will guard my son from harm. Please help others to take care of him, and give him the strength he needs. Comfort him with your presence, Lord!
75. Dear God, please have mercy on him and release him from his current state. Let his temper be cooled, your peace go with him. Give all of us strength to deal with this unbearable situation.
76. Lord, tonight I am praying for my son as he is jailed. Please comfort him with your presence, give him peace and ease his anxiety. Please let him remain strong in your faith, knowing that you are faithful and just to forgive his trespasses. Give my son wisdom and strength to stand firm.
77. Dear God, please be with my son in jail. Please strengthen him and give him the courage he needs to hold on.
78. Dear God, please be with my son as he goes through this tough time. Strengthen him, guide him and give him courage to hold on.
79. Hello, my dear son, it’s my prayers for you to stay strong and calm while in jail. May you stay sane and most of all, remember to enjoy each breath of life you have.
80. May the Lord bless you, son and comfort you as you are serving your jail term, may you be strengthened and courageous to weather the storm till the end. Love you, son.
81. Please God, let the judge have mercy and my son be able to come home soon.
82. Prayers for strength and courage for my son while he’s in jail. God, please help him be safe. Please help him to reflect and re-prioritize his life. I know You can do this, God. Thank you so much. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
83. Dear Lord, please provide my son with the strength and courage he needs as he faces challenges in jail . He’s a good person who has made some mistakes. I know that you love him and I am grateful for your presence in his life. Amen.
84. God, grant my son the strength to overcome this dark season of his life. Help him to know that You are always with him, even in prison. I pray for his courage and that he will find comfort in knowing that You are with Him in this scary time. Thank you God for having such a tender heart toward my son and me. Help me to trust that You will bring us through this trial.
85. I have pray for strength for my son in this turbulent season of his life. I am truly hoping for his growth, his rehabilitation, and for him to come out stronger. Lord be with him as he sojourns through this trying time of his life.
86. Dear Lord, please ease the pain of being incarcerated and keep my son safe from harm. Help him to find within himself the strength to face each day with a brave and courageous spirit. Please keep his mind focused on you and your lessons for his life. And please give me the strength I need to visit him in jail and make this difficult time in his life as easy as possible for me. Amen
87. Lord, give my son the strength to face any challenge and the courage to overcome his circumstances. See him through this trying times of his life as he serves his jail term.
88. And though my faith falters, I’ll dare to believe that you’re with him. I’m counting on your mighty hand to guide him as he journeys through this time of trial. Please give him strength and courage to overcome the challenges before him.
89. Lord, give him strength and courage to withstand all the temptations in this environment, and guide us to be of support.
90. Dear God, Please help my son stay strong and courageous while he’s in jail. I know You can do this, God. Thank you so much. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
91. Dear God, my son needs your help while he stays in jail. I pray that you protect him and keep him safe. I pray that you will enable him to reflect on his life and re-prioritize his actions. Thank you so much for everything you do, Lord. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
92. I pray for my son to be safe and to honor God while in jail. May his experience be used by God to draw him closer to Him and may his faith grow stronger during this challenging time.
93. Dear God, I humbly pray that You to breathe strength and peace into my son’s heart as he is in jail. Thank you for leading him through this dark time in his life. Help him to trust You and keep going. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
94. Please Lord, help my son find strength and courage as he reflects on his past mistakes and learns how to make positive changes in his life. Grant him wisdom and strength as he go through this season of his life.
95. Heavenly Father, please give my son the strength to resist his temptations and look to you for guidance. Show him a new and better way of life. Give him your glorious peace, Father even as he is serving his jail term. Thank you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
96. I pray for strength for my son in this turbulent season of his life. I hope for his growth, his rehabilitation, and that he comes out stronger. May God be with him as he sojourns through this difficult time.
97. Please, Lord release my son from this turbulent season of his life. I hope he grows and care for himself as he sojourns through this trying time in life.
98. Please Lord, be with my son as he navigates this season of his life. Give him strength and guide his thoughts so that he may come out stronger.
99. I am praying for my son to get through these tough times. I pray that he can come out of this stronger and more powerful than ever before. I ask that God be with him through this difficult season of his life.
100. Dear God, Please help my son get through this very challenging time. I don’t know what the future holds, but Lord please be with him to give him strength and courage to go through this phase even a changed person. Amen.