So you’re here, sir? You joined the league of men who know having peace with their wives is a ritual with limitless dividends?
I know what it feels like as a man. And I have been there many times too and most of the time, we have to do all in our power to fight the manliness that’s reek of ego.
When you can put the human nature behind to embrace that of love as a man, there’s no end to the peace you can enjoy at home. Even right now.
So, thanks for the decision to find peace and find it prayerfully. Thanks for knowing that prayer is very essential in marriage.
But what brought you here, brother? You have caused your wife so much pain that discussing the matter would not help? Whatever your offence is when you went online to search for prayer to soften my wife’s heart, thanks for the decision to find peace as a Christian. I pray that peace will reign and be fully established in your home in Jesus name.
Note: Don’t try to boycott the part of verbal apology. Kindly do apologize to your wife and let her know how remorseful you are for whatever you have done. Once that is done and she still finds it difficult to let go and move over to the abode of bliss, you can use these prayers. Thanks.
“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” James 5:16.
Powerful Prayer to Soften Your Wife’s Heart Towards You
My Lord, the most blessed and powerful, thank you for every prayer you’ve answered in time past and this I’m about to pray. Dear God, I pray that my wife’s heart will be soften towards me this moment and that you will renew my love in her heart daily in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Seen this? Powerful Prayer for Wife’s Protection.
Dear Lord, I thank you for my wife and I pray according to your word in Ezekiel 11:19 that you will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: Please, God, give my wife a heart of flesh towards me and take away the heart of stone so that her heart will be soften towards me in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Jesus Christ you are my head and I submit to you and your authority. As the Bible says that men are the heads of women. I pray that you give my wife a soft heart of humility to submit to me as her husband and head over her in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Father, I thank you because from the beginning you set up family in proper order. Lord, I pray that you will my wife the understanding heart that Sarah had in the Bible that made her to obey Abraham, her husband and called him lord. I pray Lord that your spirit will enlighten her heart to be soft towards me in the name of Jesus Christ.
Father of all flesh, thank you for making my wife and I in your image and after your likeness. Dear Lord, I pray for my wife that your true likeness in love will reflect in her and dominate her being for the Bible says that God is love so that her heart can be soften towards me in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Heavenly father, thank you for good qualities in my wife. Lord, I know that one of the qualities of a virtuous woman as said in Proverbs 31:12 “She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.” Father, soften my wife’s heart towards me in this manner, so that all that she will do to me all the days of our lives will be good only and not evil. Proverbs 31:26 “She opens her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue [is] the law of kindness.” Let the thought of my wife’s heart be kindness always towards me in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Short Prayer Points to Help Soften Your Wife’s Heart
1. Lord, I confess that my wife’s heart is soft towards me and it reflects daily in her behavior towards me in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Dear father, I pray that you will give my wife a heart that forgives, because your word says that offenses must come in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. God of love, I pray to you that you will fill my wife’s heart with real and genuine love for me so that she can be soft towards me in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. Great father of mercy, your word says that we should be merciful as you are. Lord, let my wife’s heart be merciful towards me in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. Lord God, I ask that you will give my wife an understanding heart to know how to relate with me in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. My God, I pray for spirit of humility for my wife and grace to be humble and take away pride form her heart in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. Jesus Christ you are my head and as I submit to you, give my wife also grace to be submissive to me as her husband and head over her in the name of Jesus Christ.
8. Lord, your word says that the heart of men is desperately wicked and there is no one who can know it. Father, I pray that my wife will always be good and do good to me in the name of Jesus Christ.
9. I confess that my wife possess quiet and meek spirit which is of a great price before the Lord in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. I declare that my wife is of soft conversation and her words are seasoned with grace towards me in the name of Jesus Christ.
11. I declare that my wife is of one mind with me, she is compassionate towards me, she is pitiful, and courteous in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. I confess that my wife eschews evil, and does good; she seeks my peace, and ensues it in the name of Jesus Christ.
13. Father, surround my wife with virtuous women that will be good examples to her on how to be soft towards me in the name of Jesus Christ.
14. Lord, you are the one who calmed down the trouble sea when its wave roared. Dear Lord, touch my wife’s heart and pacify her anger in the name of Jesus Christ.
15. Lord Jesus, I pray that your will separate wife from bad company of friends who teaches her to be hard on me in the name of Jesus Christ.
16. Father, I know that you hate divorce, let every negative thought in the heart of my wife to divorce me be overrule by your love in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. Lord, because you will not always chide with man, let your Spirit teach my wife too how not to chafe with me in the name of Jesus Christ.
18. Father, I pray that your Holy Spirit will take charge of my wife’s mind and thoughts in the name of Jesus Christ.
19. Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I come against bitterness in the heart of my wife that is making her heart strong against me.
20. Lord, I commit my wife’s heart into your hand as your word says that in Proverbs 21:1 “The king’s heart [is] in the hand of the LORD, [as] the rivers of water: he turns it wherever he wills.” Father please direct her heart in my favour in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
1 thought on “Prayer to Soften My Wife’s Heart towards Me”
I have wronged my wife by having flirting affairs, and I have seen my sins and I have repented to God and her. I am trying really hard to win her heart back, but getting little to no results.
Please pray that my love for her will be appreciated, and she will trust me again and she can open her beautiful heart to me once again, and soften her heart and turn away from her coldness and repulsiveness and hatred to me.
We used to tell each other “I love you” several times a day now she hasn’t said it to me in more than 2-1/2 months. I miss that a lot. Also she won’t let me touch her, but for a cold hug . I have The Lord, and he is showing me love every day. I am afraid I think she dwells on the negative things I have done too much. I have Christian friends supporting me, and praying for me, but I am asking for more prayers for me and my wife. The Lord Jesus knows my heart and my prayers, now I hope he hears it from many more.