Brothers are always a blessing in every family. They always add beauty to their siblings as they often defend them at any point possible. I know you love your brother so much and you have always desired to pray effectively for him. This is one of the best gift you can ever give and I know heaven rejoices at this desire of yours.
I’m here to lead you through some powerful prayers and prayer points that will help you pray for your brother deeply and be certain that each prayer would be answered for our God hears us when we call – that’s what you calls good morning prayers for my brother?
Let us pray:
Most Powerful Morning Prayers for Your Brother
Great God of all wonders and blessings, I ask in prayer for my dear brother today that You bless every of his thoughts and bless his ways throughout today. I pray that today will end in praise and thanksgiving for him in Jesus name.
Lord, thank You for giving me a wonderful brother. Thank You for preserving Him and keeping Him safe and healthy. I commit Him into Your hands this new day, help Him Lord and be with my brother. Let Your grace be sufficient for Him in all his ways in Jesus name.
I ask today, Lord, that You will give my brother power to live the day as a success. Give Him the grace to be excellent in all that He lays His hand on to do. Let His life show others that there’s nothing impossible for God to do. Work Your divine wonders in my brother’s life today and let Your faithfulness be made known to him in Jesus name.
I pray for my brother in Jesus name and I ask that he will be blessed today and lifted beyond every limitation. He will rejoice in righteousness and praise you. Let people arise to bring Your will to live in my brother’s life. Connect him to Your blessings, Lord and glorify Your name in His life.
I pray for my brother, I ask that His life will be for signs and wonders. He will be a wonder to his environment and to the World at large in Jesus name. People will come from afar to hear about Your grace in my brother’s life. They will testify of how God can make a wonder out of the life of anyone that believes in God. Come speedily for my brother, Lord and let Your name forever be praised.
Father, I ask that Your glory rest upon my brother and make His life a praise of Your name. Let today be so glorious for him in everything he will do or say. Speak through my brother, Lord. Breathe on him and let everything he says, do, think, be of Your glory. Help him not to do anything outside Your will, Father and lead my brother on the way everlasting.
I ask that God will uplift my brother today. It is a new day and it will take my brother to high places in Jesus name. His life will make a difference today in Jesus name. I ask that where people are cast down and broken, my brother will have reasons to rejoice. We his family will hear of Your love and how greatly You have favoured my brother and we will rejoice with him. Let him enjoy the fullness of You all in all in Jesus name.
Lord, make my brother see Your face in everything He does today. Let His path drop with fatness and let Him praise Your name. I come against every spirit of regrets, my brother won’t regret being alive today. He won’t feel bad for having to go into another new day in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus on my brother and I ask that the blood of Jesus will speak for my brother in every detail today in Jesus name.
I pray for my brother this morning, I ask, Lord that You will command Your blessings upon Him. Let Him overflow in Your goodness and love in Jesus name. Let my brother’s life be an expression of Your grace. Let his life be an extension of Your love. Help him to be the light everywhere he steps into this week and keep him safe under Your shadow, Lord. Help him to be blessed and remain blessed in Jesus name.
Good Morning Prayer Points for Your Dear Brother
1. My brother is Yours, Lord. You have given Him to us as a gift, I ask, Lord that no power of darkness will change that today in Jesus name. Anything or anyone that tries to pull Him down, I pray that it won’t prosper but He will be victorious today and always.
2. I pray for my brother this morning, Lord renew His strength and cause Him to mount up with wings as eagles. In Jesus name, He will walk and not get weary and He will run and not faint. Help my brother this day, Lord and let His strength be made complete in You.
3. Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, I ask that You will fill my brother with this today in Jesus name. Lord, I ask that You will revive my brother and reveal Yourself in Him. For every step He takes, let it be from strength to strength in Jesus name.
4. Thank You, Father for a new day, I bless You for my brother and I ask that You will bless Him and make Him locate favour in all His ways. Let this day favour my brother, Lord and let Him know that You are God.
5. I pray against untimely death in the life of my brother today, I ask that He won’t die prematurely in Jesus name. I cover Him with the blood of Jesus and I ask that He will be kept safe and secured by You in Jesus name.
6. Lord, I need You to come thru for my brother today. Make His life shine and let Your light shine in His life today in Jesus name. Give Him strength to face the day and courage to do what You will have Him do. Teach Him, Lord and bless His heart.
7. My brother is Yours, Lord and I pray that You will command Your blessings upon His mind and the works of His hands today. Let every detail of whatever He gets involved with bring praise to Your name. Help my brother to be highly blessed today in Jesus name.
8. I pray for my brother to exceptionally stand out in all His way today in Jesus name. Give Him the grace, Lord to shine bright with Your light in His heart and in His life. Give Him the understanding that He needs to tackle every situation and help my brother to live right.
9. In Jesus name, I pray for my brother, Lord and I ask that You will give him wisdom in his heart today. He needs Your wisdom to live this day, help him and fill him with Your wisdom to the overflowing. Let people see how lifted You have placed him because of Your wisdom that is in Him in Jesus name.
10. I pray for my brother this morning, Lord let Your mercy lead Him. Let Him find mercy and grace to help him today. Be His peace and let everything that He comes in contact with be by Your mercy. Your mercy speaks of victory, let Your mercy speak victory into my brothers life today in Jesus name.
11. I pray for my brother today, Lord, let him bring joy to our family today in Jesus name. I ask that he will represent my family for good today in Jesus name. Let us be glad because our brother was lifted today.
12. Whatever plot of darkness against my brother today, I stand against it this morning and I ask that the Spirit of the Lord will raise a standard against it all. Let Your river of love flow and blow every evil away. Let Your light expose every darkness and dark intent against my brother’s life today in Jesus name.
13. I pray for my brother, help locates him today in Jesus name. As he goes out, let help come for his every desire and let him recognize and embrace the help. Make him enjoy great help today.
14. I pray this morning that my brother will have every reason to rejoice and be glad. He won’t be rejected for good in Jesus name and I ask that You will fill his life, Lord with the abundance of Your peace.
15. Let my brother encounter You today, Lord. Make it a fresh start and a new beginning for my brother, Lord. Shine Your light into his heart and help him acknowledge You as the giver of all that he has and all that he will ever have.
16. Father, please be with my brother today in every hard situation. Help him experience ease to do what he has to do. Give him the strength to pull through to success and let Your grace be sufficient for him in Jesus name.
17. I commit my brother to Your hands, Lord. Give him all that His heart desires. Grant him the best of his desires and Lord, let him see Your face and know how to rejoice in Your faithfulness.
18. This is a day that You have made for me and my family to rejoice, Lord. Today, I pray for my brother and I ask that You will deliver Him from every evil intent. Let His life be satisfied in You and grant him the grace to have plenty.
19. My brother is a large part of me, Lord. Please, Father touch His life and make him great. Let us all testify of Your love in his life. We want to see You move in my brother’s life today, come and have Your way in Jesus name.
20. Father, thank You for this beautiful morning. I ask that You will perfect my brother in Your holiness. Give him all that he needs to grow more in You as he goes about his life today. Make Your name great in him life and give us the joy of our hearts over his life.